The Lokayukta, Assam

Who can file a complaint

By any person other than a public servant who has grievances or allegation against any public servant as defined in Sec.2(j) of the the Act. Complaints may be filed under the Act to the Lokayukta or Upa-Lokayukta. Where the person aggrieved is dead or if for any reason unable to act for himself, the complaint may be filed by any person who in law represents his estate or, as the case may be, by any person who is authorized by him or his behalf.

Against whom complaints can be lodged

Against whom complaints can not be lodged

How to file a complaint

Recommendation on conclusion of investigation