- Allegation: Allegation in relation to a public servant, means any affirmation that such public servant:
- has abused his position as such to obtain any gain or favour to himself or to any other person or to cause undue harm or hardship to any other person;
- was actuated in the discharge of his functions as such public servant by personal interest or improper or corrupt motive; or
- is guilty of corruption, or lack of integrity in his capacity as such public servant;
- Grievances: Grievances means a claim by a person that he sustained injustice or undue hardship in consequence of mal-administration.
- Mal-administration: Mal-administration means action taken or purporting to have been taken in exercise of administrative functions in any case,
- where such action or the administrative procedure or practice governing such action is un-reasonable, unjust, oppressive or improperly discriminatory, or
- where there has been negligence or undue delay in taking such action or the administrative procedure or practice governing such involves undue delay.